Sunday, January 24, 2010

Underwater City A Reality!


Praxis revealed their mysterious underwater city today after weeks of wonder of what they were up to. the city is now full of happy inhabitants. up above the city is almost an entirely self supportive area with places for artist to preform, and is also full of art deco style gardens and a city monorail.

this photograph was taken from my hotel bedroom window! yes, believe it or not, I was invited to report about this event representing H.A.M. Radio. it was, indeed, a city of spectacular wonders: robotic butlers and maids and all the things you could want. there's a shopping center and luxurious 5 star restaurants. it's also a great place for a vacation! I'll be reporting more from this new city later on today since I got to go and have a meeting at the futuristic business district.I believe we'll find out what they finally decided to name this glorious city! I'll report back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment