Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not much going on...



Hi people. As progress with the first episode goes, it's the same as it was as my last post. As you can see, Michael got the chance to write some posts...within the same hour. I've also installed some ads around. So, the only reason I'm posting is because I'm not going let this blog collect dust and spider webs like the last one. I figure I'll put a post up here every few days, even if there's nothing to post about, because I hate when it's weeks before my favorite sites update.

Well, since I didn't mention it much at all in the old blog, I figure I'll explain the very short lived phase of our radio show: Much ado about nothing. Once chipmunk an' stuff began to die down , I decided that none of my friends would want to be the co-host of a chipmunk radio show and turned it into a normal radio show entitled Much ado about nothing.

Immediately, I began searching for a new co-host for this show. I came to my friend Matt first, but he wasn't interested. Then I went to my friend Anthony. After completely explaining the concept, he said yes.

There was this kid in my science class. His name was Michael. He sat next to me and was always making weird phrases and dressing like he was stuck in the 50's. A lot of the time, the stuff he said made me laugh and I figure "why not have more than one host on my show?" So, I ask him, and he says yes.

I decide to have Michael record some test lines for a segment we were going to do called "Message from Michael" in which Michael would say whatever came to mind and we would put it in a random spot of every episode. I had come up with the acronym H.A.M., standing for Hans, Anthony, and Michael and replaced it as the name a few times when talking to Michael. Well, as it turns out, he thought it was the title of the show and recorded the whole thing using it.

Well, just went with it and changed the name, and that was the end of much ado about nothing.


I hope you enjoyed the story, and didn't just skip it. I'll see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment