Friday, January 29, 2010

It's time that I told you all about me, Michael!


So, today after coming home from school I decided to read the old posts and listen to music while I waited for Hans to answer the darn phone (or is he still on his scooter? I don't know.) Well, anyhow, here's my point of view on how our radio show was created. So It was another day of first period science how fun with my "Nice" teacher Mrs. Le. I was messing around like always because I have ADD or ADHD (dunno) which makes me super hyper and very annoying. that's always been a thing i hated. i always wanted to make friends, but because of my love for the 50's and my hyper activity they would stay away from me because I was weird. anyhow, other than that, there was a kid who would always wear a yellow sweater and some crazy shirt and soon a top hat. his name was Hans. I knew him from this drawing he made once. I saw it and we started talking about something. I don't know what it was, but I think it had to do with his shirt with a TV on it that's the one I have in my room. my memory fails me on how we met, but i do know its because i started talking about cassettes or reel to reels so he said if i would like to do a radio show with him. I said OK since i wanted to be in the radio business (that, or because I felt like I wanted to do something with my life that's an adventure.) this was it. I said yes because it was an oppunrtunity to make Friends and have fun. well, it seems that's Hans like my idea of a 50's radio show. he was wary at first about me playing ads from some game. I know he is afraid to death of copyrights, which i understand, so i recorded my test show on my portable micro cassette recorder. when i gave it to him he liked it. it wasn't in such a great quality, but it was still swell. so i recorded more episodes with Hans. he's a bit busy, I could tell from the start. he's always doing something and has a 50% chance of going all Bermuda triangle on you. there"s also the chance of a headache that will immobilize him for a day, but it doesn't matter. Hans is a good guy; nice and retro, which also doesn't hurt. he's a smart guy when it comes to sound editing. that's something good for a radio show, don't you think? well its been nice so far but I'm worried the year will go by fast and we'll go our separate ways. maybe if we don't do something... I'm scared. the episode we made i wanted it posted but Hans says hes got a better idea. hope its a good idea for a show. still typing and I'm still waiting for him to get home. i always wondered what "did he do on Fridays?" so, ill post again some day, dunno when .that's all for know (wow that's a lot of typing.)

ps sorry for the spelling mistakes but im in a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment