Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sorry

I haven't been here in a while. I guess I just forgot that my last post was on Thursday.

So, I'm going to record the first episode when I can, most likely this week. Sorry for the lack of updates, but there's not much to update other than the first episode will be out soon and an episode will be recorded and released the same day every week. I'm just making sure everything is set up correctly so that I can just do the same thing every week after the first episode.

We'll probably record 2 episodes the day we record the first in case we need a replacement one week we can't record. then, the week after we release the replacement, we'll record a replacement with that episode.

The show will be like an old fashioned adventure show where me and Michael go on improved "adventures" relating to evil corporations and ridiculous conspiracies. there will be inturuptions for ads and "technical difficulties", where we play a retro superhero adventure skit with me and my sister.

So, i'll see you later!



It's Mr. Roosevelt!

I wonder if anyone will realize this text is here

No comments:

Post a Comment