Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey everyone!

Well, progress with the first episode is slow, but we've figured out what exactly is going to happen during the episode. so, listeners, if you're not a fan of a normal talk show: not to worry, it gets more exiting later on. For those of you that aren't fans of old fashioned adventure radio shows, you can listen to the first five minutes over and over.Ya'know, I can type whatever I want here, and no one would notice
The length will be between 20-35 minutes every week with the exception of holiday specials which will be between 50-65 minutes. the whole show will sound like it takes place in the 50's, but the quality will be crystal clear and we will occasionally mention newer technologies with the addition of SPOILER ALERT: HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW. evil robots.

anyway, I hope you all enjoy the show. It will most definitely be the best show ever to be posted on this blog(yes, I know I've said it before on the old blog, but it's a good line, so shut up).Yes, I'm talking to you. no, you. the other one, on the left. yes, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment