Friday, January 15, 2010

Not much going on part 2


Hey everyone. Yesterday I told you the story of Much ado about nothing and mentioned someone named Anthony. Well, as you can see, Anthony isn't listed as a host and some of you may not understand why. Well, it's now time for the second untold part of our history.

So, the next day, I told Anthony of the name change and introduced him to Michael. He wasn't at all aware we were going to have a second host on the show, but he didn't seem to care too much. About a week later, I had Michael come over to my house to record the first episode. He brought his Praxis Stereomatic and some old music tapes.

We had come up with a concept that I would supposedly be a new host on the radio show in the first episode, and Anthony would do the same in the second episode because he wasn't there for the first one. So we recorded and I showed it to my friend, Shayan, and he thought it was hilarious!

A few weeks later, we decided to record the second episode, but at school during lunch instead of at my house. We tried a few times, but it just didn't work out. It turns out Anthony didn't really care if he was a host on the show at all! He thought he was only coming on for one episode! So, we dropped the Three host thing and changed the title from "Hans Anthony Michael" to "Hans And Michael" and thus ended Anthony.

I hope you enjoyed my story...or at least read it all the way through. see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment