Saturday, March 27, 2010

Status Update!


alright, let me tell you what will be happening this week. Henry was supposed to release the 3rd episode sometime right after we released episode 2 instead of yesterday. because of this and setbacks I've caused, We're a bit behind schedule. Episode 4 is supposed to come out tomorrow, but we haven't even recorded it yet. Still, I wanted episode 5 to come out on easter, so here's the plan.

We will record both episodes soon. Then, on Wednesday, We'll release episode 4, and on Sunday we'll release episode 5. it will be normal schedule from then on. So, I'll see you sometime in the future that isn't this moment in time! unless I'm in your house...

...YEAH! so I'll see ya!

2 comments:

  1. "Henry was supposed to release the 3rd episode sometime right after we released episode 2 INSTEAD OF YESTERDAY"

    read, dude.

    ReplyDelete