Monday, February 22, 2010

A City In The Sky!

futuristic city!

Newsflash!
Phoebus city-resort was opened to the public today and had a record amount of 10,000 people to come and look at all the newest forms of technology to hit the market. with ultramodern styling and a advanced moon magnet system and state of the art hover platforms, this city it ready to rise up in life; literally! the city's designer, Manny Wellford, today gave a speech at the opening ceremony: "This is a day that mankind will remember for years to come. We are reaching towards new heights and the city of Phoebus is another example of how we truly can do anything, if we put our minds to it. together, with the biggest and brightest of minds, I created a city in the sky. A real life city where everyone can make it to the top. I name my city Phoebus after the god of the sun, so therefore I open the city for the world to see and enjoy." Bold words from a bold man. I'm thrilled at the idea of a city in the sky, but I'm still waiting for the Mars Resort to reopen.

No comments:

Post a Comment